Jour de mise à jour: 30-10-2023
Type d’emploi: Full-time
le contenu du travail
Leanspace is a European space company which has built the first cloud platform for space missions. Our cloud services enable aerospace engineers to easily build powerful cloud-native software and to migrate space systems to the cloud. Our customers are some of the hottest NewSpace companies in the world, and also large established space organizations, ranging from satellite operators for earth observation, in-orbit services and IoT, to launcher companies and software integrators.
Having raised so far 8.5M€, and backed by world-class VC firms such as Karista and 42CAP, we are building an ambitious, diverse and international company with respect and ownership at the core. Today with a team of 25 (13 nationalities!), we are scaling up quickly to reach 50 by 2023, with the goal of further developing the platform and bringing it to the global space market.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
Your purpose is to provide the best customer experience possible, a pivotal role in the success of our company. You will be one of our representatives and customer’s trusted advisors, and work shoulder to shoulder with our users to make sure they love our product, and that by using it they grow and achieve their goals.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Onboard new customers, educating them on how to use our product and the features they need based on their roadmap
- Form a strong relationship with a number of assigned customers, and be an advocate for our product explaining them why and how they can meet their specific needs by using it
- Know the ins and outs of our product, perform live demonstrations, answer technical questions and connect the dots to provide customers with timely value propositions
- Drive user adoption, expansion and retention by helping our customers extract value from our product
- Have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s context, use cases and future plans. Communicate their behaviors and needs to the sales, marketing, and product teams
- Collect/analyse data and obtain feedback/suggestions from customers, in order to determine what the company is doing right or wrong, and what might need to change in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure our customers are receiving the training and support needed to make them successful, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience
- Encourage upselling and cross-selling
- Support the product and R&D teams to help them create the tools the customer needs, and support the sales & marketing teams to help them create and design campaigns, find leads and turn prospects into customers
- Maintain a knowledge of who is who and what’s happening in the space industry, who are the new kids on the block, and detect new threats and opportunities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience with cloud-based enterprise software and/or the space industry
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- A positive can-do attitude. You are a genuinely nice person that wants to help others
- The right attention to details with the ability to see the big picture
- Strategic thinking and you think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
- Natural ability to build relationships inside and outside the team
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend events
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area (including nearby German or Swiss cities)
- Experience in a customer-facing role in a cloud based enterprise software environment
- You have designed, developed or commercialised space software products
- Proven top-notch negotiation and persuasion skills
- Knowledge of product-led growth and track record in a product-led organisation
- Exposure to both established and NewSpace organisations
- Passion to enable the future space economy
- You like to play strategy games
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- We provide assistance to relocation and help with the visa process
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
Date limite: 14-12-2023
Cliquez pour postuler pour un candidat gratuit
Signaler des emplois
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Épernay, Grand Est
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Charleville-Mézières, Grand Est
💸 €50,000 - €60,000⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Thionville, Grand Est
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Thionville, Grand Est
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Troyes, Grand Est
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Mulhouse, Grand Est
💸 €40,000 - €50,000⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Nancy, Grand Est
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Montigny-lès-Metz, Grand Est
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Schiltigheim, Grand Est
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Épinal, Grand Est