Jour de mise à jour: 13-11-2023
Type d’emploi: Full-time
le contenu du travailMore about the role
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
The Individual holding this position is accountable for the investigation of customer complaints related to the treatment process for the region as well as inspection of outgoing cases for quality assurance. This person will provide ongoing technical support to all technicians and will oversee training of new CADs in the region as well as continuous training and improvement of all CADs after each TREAT update. Furthermore, this person is responsible for proof reading of documents and providing transcription of comments in the treatment plans.
- Manage area of responsibility with excellence through support and training
- This individual should make sure that appropriate treatment planning skill level is present for all technicians of the region
- Continuously coach technicians to improve performance. Ensure all technicians have the appropriate standard work knowledge to deliver the cases, given through continuous Treat training.
- Facilitate Treat training for new hires as well as Treat update training to all CADS.
- Complaint Investigation
- Responsible for the investigation of customer complaints related to the Treatment Process, Clinical Outcome and Fit Issues as required. This task includes but is not limited to:
- Investigation of the failure mode or symtom code for each valid customer complaint and all the relevant manufacturing information that could help any further root cause analisys.
- Entering or ensuring entry of all complaints coming from the applicable CRM system (Customer Relationship Management), in the complaint DataBase.
- Provide the proper feedback and information to the technicians and RTT staff.
- Inspection of cases in the Outgoing Quality Assurance process.
- Coordinate that key quality indicators and detailes are available and cascaded to RTT.
- Improve area of responsibility
- Implement and champion continuous process improvement methodologies and techniques.
- Establish Treatment quality monitoring processes and lead actions to restore required level of performance on the team.
- Lead by example, being consistent with company policies and procedures to in alignment with the RTT Head.
- This individual must demonstrate ability to provide technical leadership to the RTT members.
- Ensure proofreading of all documents and deliver transcription of incoming and outgoing comments in the treatment plans.
- Support corporate initiatives
- Responsible of performance audit processes (Standard Work, 5S, Quality).
- Demonstrate excellent skills at interacting and communicating with the RTT members Head as required.
- Propose ideas for procedures and processes to promote improved service and customer satisfaction, and overall department improvements.
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work - these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policiesfor additional information.
Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Date limite: 28-12-2023
Cliquez pour postuler pour un candidat gratuit
Signaler des emplois
💸 À partir de 36 887 € par an⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Paris, Île-de-France
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Argenteuil, Île-de-France
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Créteil, Île-de-France
💸 €30,000 - €45,000⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Champigny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France
⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 Champigny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France
💸 De 32 000 € à 34 000 € par an⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Paris, Île-de-France
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Nanterre, Île-de-France
💸 €45,000 - €50,000⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 Colombes, Île-de-France
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Courbevoie, Île-de-France
⏰ 09-12-2023🌏 Versailles, Île-de-France